BEHIND THE BLUSH – BEAUTY INNOVATION HITS HIGHPOINT #architectsofbeauty
Highpoint has created a bespoke and interactive beauty-focused event series to bring its customers a beauty experience that is both special and diverse.
The biggest names in beauty have come together for the launch of inaugural innovation event series, Architects of Beauty. Consisting of 15 different industry-led masterclasses, the program is designed to educate and inspire in the domains of makeup, skincare and fragrance. Architects of Beauty will be held at Melbourne’s Highpoint Shopping Centre from Friday 6 May until Sunday 22 May 2016.
The premiere event of the series will see beauty influencers Jodi Anasta (actress), Nadia Bartel (Highpoint style ambassador), Lindy Klim (Milk & Co. founder) and Erika Geraerts and Jess Hatzis (FRANK Body founders) share their industry insights and tricks of the trade at Behind the Blush, a special evening panel discussion on Friday 6 May.
Beauty is a priority segment for the centre. From a consumer perspective, Highpoint is seeing an increasing appetite for access to international beauty brands, with a strong consistent growth from the category. In reflection of this, Highpoint has created the bespoke and interactive beauty-focused event series to bring its customers a beauty experience that is both special and diverse.
Official makeup artist for CHANEL Australia, Victoria Baron, joins the line up to host an exclusive masterclass. Highpoint customers will also have access to workshops by leading beauty retailers including Dior, MAC and Laura Mercier. Discover the latest makeup trends for Autumn/Winter, create your signature scent, make organic skincare products and learn new techniques from leading makeup artists.
The full Architects of Beauty program includes:
- Friday 6 May – Behind the Blush panel discussion with Jodi Anasta, Nadia Bartel, Lindy Klim and Erika Geraerts and Jess Hatzis (6:30pm – 7:15pm)
- Saturday 7 May – Runway Autumn Winter Looks and the Light of Gold Look with Christian Dior (12pm and 2pm)
- Sunday 8 May – Signature Scent Design with Fleurage (12pm and 2pm)
- Thursday 12 May – MAC Techniques (12pm and 2pm)
- Friday 13 May – Bold Beauty with YSL for David Jones (12pm and 6pm)
- Saturday 14 May – Flawless Face with Laura Mercier for David Jones (12pm and 2pm)
- Sunday 15 May – LUSH Mini Kitchen (12pm and 2pm)
- Saturday 21 May – Masterclass with CHANEL make-up artist Victoria Baron (12pm and 2pm)Architects of Beauty will be held from Friday 6 May until Sunday 22 May 2016, at Highpoint Shopping Centre, Level 2 (outside David Jones), 120-220 Rosamond Road, Maribyrnong, Victoria. To find out more and book in for Architects of Beauty events, visit www.highpoint.com.au.
I was lucky enough to be invited to a dinner launching #architectsofbeauty at Highpoint and let me tell you it did not disappoint. I have included some pics from that event. It was absolutely fabulous! I can honestly tell you to run not walk and get amongst this fabulous initiative. There are so many things beauty related you can experience… you won’t regret it!
The latest 2018 Architect of Beauty Event was amazing. Make sure to check it out and don’t miss the next one. Word is, it will be the biggest yet!